This statement applies to content published on sheffieldstreettreepartnership.org.
This website is run by Sheffield Street Tree Partnership. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
– zoom in up to 300% without problems
– navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
– use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format contact us and tell us:
– the web address (URL) of the content
– your name and email address
– the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Sheffield Street Tree Partnership is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
PDFs and other documents
Some documents may not be accessible in a number of ways including missing text alternatives and missing document structure.
How we tested this website
This website was and is currently being tested for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA, and these tests have been carried out internally.
This statement was prepared on 16/5/23.
It was last updated on 16/5/23.